- Safe, Simple, Effective: Silver Mylar pinwheels can move easily in the breeze, causing bright flashes of light scaring birds away. Such as sparrows, pigeons, woodpeckers, crow, duck, geese, hawk etc.
- Eco-friendly Materials: Made of heavy duty holographic Mylar, the pinwheel is non-toxic and durable, silver reflective, and it won't fade. It can be used for several years.
- Humane Bird Deterrent: Most birds are afraid of flash. Our whirl reflective pinwheel will only scare the birds away, does not harm birds. It's an eco-friendly natural solution to keeping birds away from where you don't want them.
- Easy to Install: The assembly method is simple. Read the installation instructions, and you can DIY them without any tools. When in use, insert the pinwheels directly into the soft soil or hang spinner on the trees
- Wide Applications: The pinwheel spinner can be used in farmland to protect fruit bushes, fruit trees, ornamental plants and vegetables, or hang on fruit trees, widely used in vineyards, orchards, homes, gardens, barns, trees. Or decorate your home garden, lawn, and pond.
Holographic Mylar pinwheels are a simple effective way to protect your garden and orchard.
Just insert around a fruit tree or vine, the bright flashes will scare birds away without any harm for birds
Not only for protecting your farm and fruit trees, it also a funny DIY toy, children will love it.
Size: about 21.6 inches tall X 8 inches diameter wheel
Material: reflective Mylar material
Pinwheel Installation Instruction
1. Fix the black pinwheel pole with black PP joint, then press the black tip on the pole
2. Place pinwheel blades into the black pole, then put yellow round part into the black pole,
then press each blade on the yellow flat round part one by one in proper order.
3. Press holographic flower part and yellow round disc onto the pinwheel blades,
4. Put red cover at the end of black pole avoiding the pulling off of yellow round disc.
10* Silver Mylar Pinwheel